4 x 7 @ 3120 w/ 120 is 4 sets of 7 at
3120 tempo (which is 3 sec negative, 1 sec pause, 2 sec positive, and
0 sec pause - "X" means explosive) w/ 120 sec rest.
- Pull up (NOT PULL DOWN) or Barbell
Row 4 x 5 @ 4110 w/180
- Bench Press 4 x 5 @ 3020 w/180
- Static Abs - see explanation at the
- Step Up 4 x 7 @ 20X0 w/ 120
- Good Morning 4 x 5 @ 2010 w/ 120
- Close Grip Bench Press 4 x 5 @ 3010
- Military Press 4 x 7 @ 3010 w/ 180
- Barbell Curl 4 x 5 @ 4020 w/ 180
- Swiss Ball Crunch 3 x 15 @ 2121 w/
- SQUAT SQUAT SQUAT SQUAT SQUAT 5 x 5
@ 3010 w/ 180 BELOW PARALLEL!!!
- DEADLIFT DEADLIFT DEADLIFT DEADLIFT
5 x 5 @ 2111 w/ 180
DO NOT change ANY of the exercises in
this program if you want to get optimal results.
Static abs is an exercise which
will strengthen the abdominal wall. It especially is good for those
who wear a training belt, because you need to STOP WEARING IT. This
will strengthen your midsection so you don't get hurt doing squats,
deadlifts, rows, and anything else which heavily involves isometric
Go to a decline sit-up bench and
take a 45 lb plate. Hold it across your chest and do a half-sit-up
until you are at the point where 100% tension is on your abs which
should be at the halfway point. Hold this position and contract your
abs for 5-10 seconds. Rep to failure and do 3 sets.
Make sure you pay close
attention to food. I suggest your bodyweight times 15-18 in calories
(depending on your metabolism) made up of 33% carbs, 33% protein, and
33% unsaturated fat. Also, pay close attention to post workout, where
you should take in about 60 grams high glycemic carbs, 60 grams low
glycemic carbs, 50 grams protein, and a teaspoon of flaxseed oil.